French Bulldogs Are Companion Dogs
French bulldogs things you notice
- Frenchies enjoy human contact
- Frenchies want to make you happy
- Frenchies are stubborn
- Frenchies like treats and praise
- Frenchies love to cuddle
- Frenchies like to nap
- Frenchies are very active and love to play untill they are tired
- Frenchies are very intelligent your puppy may be getting you trained while you think you are training the puppy.
French bulldogs might have allergies
About twice a year some of my Frenchies break out with allergies and their coat gets to looking pretty ragged. There are treatments to help reduce the discomfort but be aware some Frenchies do have problems with allergies
French bulldogs do best with people who have time for them
Frenchies do demand a lot of time and attention so if you are a person that does not have the time for them then they will not be the breed for you. If you do have the time Frenchies will give a lifetime of love and companionship.